Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Josh my little brother


He actually cleaned up the whole house today when no one accept me and him is at home. Vacuumed the whole house and arranged everything neatly. And what was I doing you might ask? Yes I was sleeping and he did everything and didn't complained.

I didn't tell him this, that I as his brother am very encouraged by this change in his life. He actually asked me if I have any Christian books that he could read. I started to see him praying and faithfully reading the 40days book and writing on his journal.

What encouragement could be greater then witnessing one of your family member's life being changed by the intentional following of Jesus? It has always been my prayer to see him grow in the Lord. I hope that someday I would just tell him that I'm very encouraged by him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home