Thursday, June 09, 2005

The reason to why i can't draw


WHY GOD WHY?!!! Why give me every talent other but that?!
I wonder why am I always thrown into doing areas which I'm not good in. I totally donno how to do. I feel so helpless, I feel so nothing, so bleah.

Or is my ruler of comparison wrong? That only those artist that can draw are consider good.

So how now, brown cow? I'm feeling so lousy about myself. Do you need me to be nothing so that you can make me into the thing you want me to be? Ok, now you got what you want. I am nothing but dust, you made me who i am. Take it all back if you will it.

Thank you for letting me
taste glory. Help me to be contented with just you. That when you so choose to give or take away my heart will still choose to say that your grace is more than enough for me.

---

How could i survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
even when the sky is falling down, i know i have you,
and it's all i need.

---

2 Comments:

Blogger ser said...

Amen! i couldn't agree more!

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:12:00 AM  
Blogger ser said...

dear bro, as i read thru ur entries, i felt so blessed by them.

truly, i see God's touch upon ur life. cont to be salt and light of the world for Him..

"and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home