Sunday, August 10, 2008

Change

As much as people would say that change is constant, there is a part of me that seems strangely resistant to this change.

I still have an uncanny knack for the creative side of life.
My taste in music hasn't changed much.
I still feel 18.
I still have a largely seeking mind.
I still wished that I was smarter, more musically inclined, to be able to speak better...
My constant need for God grace.

I rarely do tests, but I thought this one is really accurate?... hhas



Your Brain's Pattern



Your mind is an incubator for good ideas, it just takes a while for them to develop.

But when you think of something, watch out!

Your thoughts tend to be huge, and they come on quickly - like an explosion.

You tend to be quiet around others, unless you're inspired by your next big idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home