Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Working space


Ok so you see it now, the above is my working area. My 17inch LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, 6x8 Wacom Intuos3 tablet, 1GB ipod thumbdrive and my beefed up customed machine. Everything cost me around 3k. These are what I see everyday since 5 months ago. I still remember the times when I was working on my old computer with 256MB of RAM (just imagine doing graphics on a 256!) and struggling to produce work on time because the com kept hanging and shutting down by itself. Everybody I talked to asked me to just buy a new one and they made it sound as if it was so easy. I had not much money and savings then.

All these changed when for some reason I came in first for a certain competition. Although the money was relatively little but no one knew that to me it was like money floating down from heaven and whats best is that I did nothing extra to get them. I spent them all on these knowing that these are my direct needs. I remember asking God for a new machine back then. Now I can't imagine working without them. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such an arsenal. God does meet needs.

Now I'm eyeing this. I can imagine how fun doing digital art will be when working pen to screen! But yeah, this toy cost around 4k in Singapore, its expensive beyond reach. But anyways I'm more then contented with what God had already blessed me with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home