Friday, May 26, 2006

Blunder after blunder

Art/design or theology/philosophy? Two different worlds with two different directions. Just finished my first Old Testament module exam and I think I blew it. Am I really made for this? What is ‘calling’ exactly? Am I really ‘called’ into this? How come I was so sure of what God wants me to do back then but now when I’m in it (and in my first blunder) my vision is blurred? Probably Pastor Ronald is right, it’s my first exam and I’ll sooner or later get the hang of it… I hope so too. But I'm think I’m just so lost now for now. Probably it’s back to art for the time being. I don’t know anymore.

“Lord, send me anywhere, only go with me. Lay any burden on me, only sustain me. Server any ties but the ties that bind me to your service and to your heart.” – David Livingstone

1 Comments:

Blogger ser said...

hey Matt, i once felt lost after sharing the gospel with my friend. can u imagine that? i was doing the right thing rite? yet i felt so unsure after that! was i wrong in choosing to do that in the first place? hmmm...then my conclusion was that the devil wanted to make me feel bad about serving God. however, one thing i knew for sure, the peace of God was unmistakably with me then. God's will does not promise a smooth sailing journey. Rem what Paul had to go thru when he preached? Did he feel intimidated? i'm sure he did. Could he have felt what he was doing was wrong, since so many of them wanted to harm him?
What kept the disciples going?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home