Saturday, July 15, 2006

Self reflection

I really think that there are two parts to 'loving your neighbor'; one is the 'giving love' and the other is the 'receiving love'. One can give love passionately and yet be passionately rejected. Can someone have so much passion that he or she becomes obnoxious in the eyes of everyone? I just met a reflection of myself just now and to think that I’m actually so repulsive and such a ‘pain in the neck’ for my leaders. I really thank God for opening my eyes to make me aware of myself. Sorry everyone, I sincerely thank you all for bearing with my shortcomings and being patient with me.

When revelation is not coupled with wisdom, truth becomes repulsive.

On a brighter note, Melvin, Natalie and Amanda wrote me a birthday poem on the bus and I think it’s interestingly funny!

Dear Matthew,

You are the cool
You don’t look like a fool
You are going army now
We’re getting you a cow
Amanda thinks this is lame
What to do, that’s your name
Do you like beetle bugs?
If you don’t, you are a slug
This is really so exciting
We wish you the best
Space is running out
Remember to get more rest.

(While you can)

Oh gosh…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

matttt mattttt matttttt!!!!

our poem is so sweet right????? XD
we spend so much time composing for u you know.. can u feel the love? ahahahahahaha

anyway happy 21st!
and happy army-ing!
rmb no FHM and no GAYING! =)

natalie:)

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:35:00 AM  
Blogger van said...

lol. so cuteeeeee! and sweeeeet. hahah!

Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home