Saturday, September 03, 2005

End


The end is just a close three more days and I'm so crap scared that the ending will be far from ideal as i'm still so far from being prepared and done. But then so what if its not ideal? I still carry on being the same person as i was. Nothing will be wasted as i did gained alot of things that money cannot buy.

I have alot of testimonies, God has been with me and i can even withness him being with me. Why can't I have enough faith to believe that He will bring me through? Why am i like the illustration of the Israelites. Lord why do you still choose to be so real to me when you know that I'll still doubt?

I really appreciate the people who really took time to ask how am i doing and stuff. Well, at least I know that there are some people who really do care. I'm really almost dead but I see the end now. Crap, I'm missing alot of people now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo! finally returned u e CDs.. paiseh stil owe u 1 more. eh u looked like u lost weight! kk hang in there w the remamining stuffs. God is with you, and will see you thru, as you cont to trust Him :)

Sunday, September 04, 2005 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home