Monday, December 05, 2005

The Monday Sabbath

Gosh what a terrible tiring week! I seem to be getting more and more tired each and every Monday but surprisingly the more tired i am, the more excited i am on Sunday noons for my little day of self declared freedom. Thus, the more tired i am the more excited i am !!! And the excitement really keeps me from sleeping and feeling tired. Monday is the day where i keep my phone (in silent mode) far away from me. That is the day when i make it a point to keep myself away from the concept of time, away from work, closer to God and closer to keeping my sanity.

As much as grass is always greener on ther other side, the absence of freedom to sleep all i want, to do what i really want, to spend the all the time in the world to know the God that i really desire, really makes my heart grow fonder for that day. Thank God for Mondays!!! The element of freedom associated with it really makes me mighty excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home