Tuesday, October 04, 2005

we big babies

I just finished the logos of the five pillars of GraceAOG. They are so difficult to do because they are qualitative not a quantitative. How i wished they were quantitative, at least i need not think, just do and do and do. But i guess i live for qualitative projects, at least they are not mundane. If this is approved i'll be celebrating big time man. I'm always on a gamble if i want to change the art direction for the better of something.

I've just finished watching "The Pianist". Its painful to watch. Up till now i haven't really understood what is pain and what is suffering and how does it feels like to loose all hope. I figured that its perfectly reasonable for people in those times to stop believing in God. I figured that its only when we understood what is pain and what is suffering then we would really understand the character of God.

"You are an artist, you keep peoples spirits up." - The Pianist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home