Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Beautifool hope

Its two totally different aspects to grow yourself and to structure an environment to help many other people grow as well. The later is so not me and its so difficult to grow into somebody you are not. Everyday i can literally and figuratively feel the painful moulding. I'm really struggling and at times i really felt that God is so far from me but i'm glad that i have made the choice to subject myself to the uncertainties, the often felt feelings of inadequacy and to struggle through them. If i am to be what God wanted me to be, i know that i should hold on to the vision he gave me and therefore this is my next step. Very often i ask myself "if God is with me why am i still so insecure about so many things." To hell with the money and comfort if they were to draw me away from the presence of God.

I happened to be reading the book of Job the day when i listened to one of Ravi Zacharias's radio talkshows messages on "The Questions of a Man in Agony". Naturally its about Job. Its particularly interesting to me to study how God answers Job's questions.

One of the answers that God gave to Job is the arguement from design. Ravi keynoted that among all the natural wonders of the world, one of the most beautiful and most common wonders in the world is a tiny fragile entity that people call a baby. God is trying to tell us as he is telling Job that He has fashioned them, He has created them. If God could take chaos in this universe and yet bring forth such beautiful design can He not take such trouble and turmoil in your life and bring some design out of it?

What a timely in-your-face encouragement to know that
we have trouble, trails and sorrows but not as those without hope. God is all sovereign and He does makes everything beautiful in his time.

God is like the sun. You cannot look at it, but without it you cannot look at anything else. (GK.Chesterton)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home