Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Long distance running


Two years ago i decided to work my ass off because i wanna forget something and i realised that the busyness worked like magic. Then i realised that i cannot seem to end what i started. I cannot seem not to be busy anymore. I think i've grown used to the numbness and escape that perpetual busyness can bring. I'm so tired of running but it seems like i can't stop running. When can i stop when i'm actually still very much afraid. I realised that time is not a healer. Time is only a revealer of how i function and my intentions (which were unknown to me) behind my actions.

I developed this image one year ago. I realised that the girl in the image reflects me. I'm holding on to so many balloons because i'm afraid to touch the ground.
Now when i reflect back i realised why i seem to like balloons or rather, the concept of doing things in mid air. As much as they protray freedom, they also protray escape.

It had been raining and temperature hovering at 24 degrees for the past few days and i love it so much that i forgot that Singapore used to be around 30+ degrees. Now that the sun is back up again i realised how much i actually love to be in melancholy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good that u realised this. i think that ur decision to take real will be very benefitial to you. keep growing and running. like in Phil 3:9-14 press on toward the goal =)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home