Saturday, January 28, 2006

Reunion no more

Lots of food will be on the table tonight but both of my brothers will not be coming home, not only tonight but for the rest of the week against their will. What are we as a family (my parents and i) going to say to the people we meet, what excuses can we give? Should we use this situation to proclaim God's goodness or should we see it as public shame? The sense of disappointment is everywhere but i know that this would happen sooner or later since they choose not to listen to sound wisdom. But at least i know that they are safer where they are for the time being. I pray and hope that God will open the eyes of my brothers to see Him and in his grace and mercy, let repentance take place.

Theres no hype in the house, no anticipation, no nothing. I'm tired but i cannot sleep. I can't help but think so much about how every single one in my family must be feeling right now. What shall i say to my relatives? What shall i say to their friends? Should i even share? Wordless i face everybody. Even eloquence can be a serious disability when you got nothing to say. I'm very afraid.

If you know what happened in my family would you please pray for us? Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home